Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, and Dresser. CMHO has about 79 vacant positions to fulfill in Kanker. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, GNM, and Pharmacy qualifications. Interested candidates can go through this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details are given below:-
Name of Post – Nursing Officer/Staff Nurse
No. of Vacancies – 50
Qualification – GNM/Bsc Nursing
Name of Post – Lab Technician
No. of Vacancies – 15
Qualification – Intermediate(10+2) / DMLT
Name of Post – Pharmacist
No. of Vacancies – 08
Qualification – D.Pharma
Eligibility Criteria & Mode Of Selection
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 45 years as on closing date of application.
Candidates will get a Salary of Rs. 12000-30000 Per Month As Per The Post.
Selection Procedure :-
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CMHO Kanker.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Follow the instruction to apply for the required post.
- Fill the application form.
- Upload necessary Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st August 2021
Download the Official Notification of CMHO Recruitment 2021. Click Here