Every year the Military Nursing Services invites the female candidates to join its nursing services , to serve the nation. Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services are inviting from female candidates for admission to 4 years B Sc (Nursing) course commencing in 2020.
- The admission in colleges of nursing is based on the merit , medical fitness and vacancies available in each college for military nursing services.
- Then, the selected candidates will execute an Agreement/Bond to serve in MNS and after completion of 4 years of training they will get a Permanent/Short term services.
- In the case, if candidate refuses to accept the commission in MNS then he/she have to refund the bond money and training will be terminated.
- Lastly, after passing the final year examination for B Sc (Nursing) course then he/she will get a seat in Military Nursing Services.
Note:- . The date of Commission determines the date of seniority in service among all candidates who have joined the Course in the same year.
The No. of Seats which are available in Institutes are given below:-
|S.No.||Name of Institution||Seats|
|1.||CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|2.||CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||30|
|3.||CON, INHS Asvini||40|
|4.||CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30|
|5.||CON,CH (CC) Lucknow|
|6.||CON,CH (AF) Bangalore||40|
- The female candidates who are legally divorced/ unmarried/ separated/ widow without encumbrances can also apply.
- Nationality – Indian
- Date of Birth – Born between 01 Oct 1995 and 30 Sep 2003 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification – The candidate must have passed class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English as a subject with not less than 50% aggregate marks.
- Physical standards – The candidate must be medically fit, as it is determined as per standards applicable for commission in the armed forces.
- Minimum Height should be 152 cm. If the candidate belong to North Eastern Region of India i.e.(Garhwal,Kumaon), then minimum height applicable is 148 cm.
- Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) X-Ray examination is also included.
- Additional Details of medical standards is also available on the Indian Army websites
Click on :- www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ www.indianarmy.gov.in
How To Apply
- Candidates may apply online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible from 14th November to (5:00 PM) 2nd December 2019.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 750/- (Rupees seven hundred and fifty only). and a DU Number will be generated known as bank reference.
- The Admit cards for Online Computer Based Examination will be made available on official website by 3rd week of Mar 2020. No Admit card will be sent by Post.
- Receipt of DU Number is not the criteria for successful payment.
- Candidates are requested to make sure that the application fee is debited from the bank account for successful payment.
- Take the printout of the Payment receipt and read it carefully before final submission of the online application form.
- It is candidate’s responsibility to ensure successful payment of the application fee.
- Admit Cards will be generated only for those candidates who have successfully completed the payment of application fee and entered the correct DU number in the online application form.
- Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
- No correspondence/requests regarding refund of application fee from any candidate will be accepted.
Must Have Documents While Applying
- Original Documents :- All the candidates will make sure that they have their Original Mark Sheet/Certificate i.e. 10+2 or equivalent before final selection and meeting all other eligibility criteria.
- Don’t Use Duplicate Documents:- If any uses duplicate mark sheet/certificate then their application will reject automatically with cancellation of admission.
- Communication Details:- It is also mandatory to submit one active e-mail ID and mobile number.
Reasons For Rejection Of Application Form
- Incomplete application
- Submission of more than one application
- Non – payment of application processing fee
- Online Objective Type Exam
- Medical Fitness Test
Exam Pattern for BSc Nursing 2020
Date:- In April 2020
Duration:- 90 Minutes
Mode of Examination:- It is computer Based
Question paper can be solved from understanding the topics in subjects such as:-
The Interview will take place for those candidates whose name are in the merit list of online computer based examination in May 2020 at selected centers.
Medical Fitness Test
After the Interview is over, the candidate have to give the medical fitness test before a Special Medical Board (SMB) at the same center. Then the candidates are declared as FIT/UNFIT as per the performance in test.
Test Centers Allotment
The candidates have to choose the examination center from the list provided during the filling of online application form.
Note:– Which is based on first apply-first allot, and no requests regarding the change of center is applicable.
List of Test Centers available are given below:-
How Result will be Declared
Finally, the result will declared on the basis of combined merit of Online Computer Based Examination & Interview, subject to medical fitness of the candidate, choice & vacancy in each College.
Tentative Month of Result Declaration
|S No.||Name of Institution||Months|
|1.||CON, AFMC Pune||August|
|2.||CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||September/October|
|3.||CON, INHS Asvini||August|
|4.||CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||July/August|
|5.||CON,CH (CC) Lucknow||November/December|
|6.||CON,CH (AF) Bangalore||January/February|