NEIAH:- North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homoeopathy has announced the vacancy notification for the post of staff nurse with 02 vacancies in Shillong, Meghalaya.
Vacancy Details are given below:-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||02||B.Sc Nursing|
Eligibility Criteria & Mode Of Selection
- Age Limit:- Max. age should be 30 years as acceptable.
- Selection Procedure:- Direct Recruitment.
Rs 9300- 34800 (PB 2) GP Rs 4200 (6th PC)
- General/OBC Category:- Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category:- Rs. 500/-
Note:- The application fee should be in the form of Demand Draft issued in favor of Director, North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda & Homoeopathy payable at Shillong. Applicants for Deputation need not pay this fee.
(On the backside of Demand Draft, the candidate must mention– Candidate name, category and post applied for)
How to Apply
- Go to NEIAH Official Website:- Click Here
- Go to the What’s New notification tab.
- Click on the Staff Nurse Notification.
- Then, Download the notification containing the application form.
- Kindly, fill all the required information and send it to the address given below.
To, THE DIRECTOR, NORTH EASTERN INSTITUTE OF AYURVEDA & HOMOEOPATHY (NEIAH), MAWDIANGDIANG, MEGHALAYA – 793018.
Last Date to Apply:- 16th February 2020 OR 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News