A Great Opportunity comes for those candidates who want to work on different posts in Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission.
Vacancy Details are given below:-
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies||Eligibility Criteria|
|ANM||347||02 Years Certified Diploma in Auxilary Nursing and MidWife|
|Community Nurse||46||B.Sc Nursing|
|Psychiatric Nurse||32||B.Sc Nursing, GNM|
|Staff Nurse||1,204||Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / B.Sc Nursing|
|Nurse-In-Charge||17||Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / B.Sc Nursing|
Eligibility Criteria & Mode Of Selection
- Age Limit:- Maximum Age should be 40 Years as of 5th Jan 2020.
- Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Interview.
- RN/RM Number – Candidate needs to have a valid registration number from the State Nursing Council from UP.
Candidates will get a salary of Rs. 12,500/- 40,000/- per month.
How To Apply
- Go to Official Website:- Click Here
- Click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button fill-up the Registration Form
- Log in with the New User-Id and Password.
- After Login “JOB DASHBOARD” will appear.
- Then, Click on “Apply Now” and fill the application form.
- After Submission the required documents in the online application form.
- Click on “Submit” and proceed to Next.
Note:- Candidate having domicile of other states will be treated under the Un-reserved category.
Start date to Apply Online:- 8th January 2020 (12:01 AM)
Last Date to Apply Online:- 28th January 2020 (11:59 PM)