ILBS:- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-specialty Institute of excellence under Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi and a Deemed-to-be-University by the Government of India. ILBS invites application on the various post of the Nurse.
The vision of ILBS is to be a global leader by becoming a beacon of patient care, teaching and research in the fields of Liver, Pancreatobiliary, Renal, Oncology and Organ Transplantation.
Vacancy Details are given below:-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Nurse||01||B.Sc Nursing/ GNM|
|Junior Nurse||02||B.Sc Nursing/ GNM|
|Executive Nurse||81||B.Sc Nursing/ GNM|
|Junior Executive Nurse||101||GNM|
|Assistant Manager Nurse||01||B.Sc Nursing|
Eligibility Criteria & Mode Of Selection
- Age Limit:- Should be in between 30-45 years as on closing date of application.
- Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Interview.
General & OBC Category:- Rs. 500/-
SC/ST Category:- Rs. 100/-
How to Apply
- Visit the ILBS Official website:- Click Here
- Go to the Career Opportunities tab.
- Then, select the post you have to apply.
- Read the Instructions Carefully.
- Register your details with the website.
- Apply for the post by login option.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Click on the option to submit the application form.
Last Date to Apply Online:- 31st January 2020